The Lust List

Sunday 14 September 2014

Labels: ,



I'm a little lot organised, and that means one thing: bookmarks, and lots of them. Every time I come across something I want to buy or think I may at some point want to buy, it gets bookmarked. Over time, most bookmarks are culled, but a select few will survive for days, weeks, perhaps months. It is these bookmarks which make up what I like to call the 'lust list' - a collection of items which I occasionally like to oggle and will, perhaps, purchase...


Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm. - Look Fantastic
My god, just thinking of the scent of this makes me relaxed. I recently ran out of my deluxe sample, how I managed to make a tiny pot last an entire year is beyond me, but so is the wonder of the Elemis cleansing balm. One tiny scoop of this and a days worth of ickyness is dissolved in seconds, with my face feeling plumper and moisturised. Alternatively if I need a proper unwind I can use this as a massage oil for face of sorts, before lying back in the bath with a muslin cloth over my face and letting it do its thang. An odd sight to behold I'm sure, but pure bliss!

Alexander Wang Rockie Bag. - Shopbop.
Less of a lustable and more of a 'five-weeks-of-rent-able', this will be the ultimate indulgence and a real treat for someone who, like me, has never touched a designer handbag before let alone owned one. Luckily for me my parents are selling their house next month, and treating to enough money to pick up this bad boy without going hungry for a month (or two!). However I've also had my eye on the Coach Madison Lexington lately, so it may have competition.

Topshop Alba Hobo Bag. - Topshop.
I've been in the market for a new bag for university for a while now, and this fits the bill nicely. Good size? Check. Stylish? Check. Well made? Check! I'm currently undecided on what colour to get, however, black is timeless but perhaps a little boring? Burgundy, I've got my eye on you...

Pier One Grey Suede Boots. - Zalando.
I'll be honest, I'm somewhat of a heelaphobe. I like comfort, and stomping around all day in a pair of heels just doesn't appeal to me, never mind the fact I never really have the occasion to actually wear them. Having said that, there's just something about heeled boots that oozes effortless sophistication - and I want me some of that! Enter these grey suede babies. They're basic enough to be worn on a day to day basis, but their tassel stops them from being boring, and (bonus) they cost under fifty pounds!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *